For students enrolled in:
- Food Science and Technology
- Textiles and Clothing
- Viticulture and Enology
Tiffany Johnson is the undergraduate advising coordinator for the Food Science & Technology, Textiles & Clothing, and Viticulture & Enology majors. She oversees all aspects of the undergraduate programs, including advising on college, university, and major requirements; academic planning; transfer credit; and petitions. She also maintains student and class records and is involved in recruitment and outreach.
Please contact Tiffany for your advising needs.
Tiffany's drop-in schedule:
- Monday, 9:00 am - noon in 1208 RMI South
- Tuesday, 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm in 129 Everson
- Thursday, 9:00 am - noon in 1208 RMI South
- Friday, 9:00 am - noon in 1208 RMI South
For appointment scheduling please login using your Campus ID and passphrase.
Please contact Letia Graening with appointment/scheduling questions.